Coronado has been home to Kari for more than 20 years! Her husband, a prominent builder in town has constructed more than 200 new homes. Kari specializes in finding great build-able lots for clients and has insight into how you can modify a home and make it yours. “I enjoy selling existing homes too, and give my clients endless time and energy.”
Kari grew up in the small town of Saratoga, CA and prior to becoming a full-time REALTOR in Coronado taught Middle School for 12 years in the Coronado schools. Kari and her husband live in the Village with their two daughters, Morgan and Brooke. Kari also has two stepsons, Bill and Tom, and two grandchildren.
- Licensed REALTOR since 2005.
- Over $100,000,000 million in real estate sales.
- BA Liberal Studies, San Diego State University.
- Include the top 1% of all agents in the nation.
- Co-Chair Coronado Schools Foundation.